500+ PQS has chandeliers & pendant lights in different styles: american style, modern style, vitage style and in differnt materials: metal, glass, brass, crystal, wooden beads and resin etc.
PQS has more than 1000 designs of table lamps in styles: american style, modern style, vitage style and in different materials: resin , ceramics, metal, glass, brass, and wood etc.
Floor lamps in american style, modern style, vitage style and are made of different materials: resin , ceramics, metal, glass, brass, and wood etc.
PQS wall lamps matching to chandeliers in american style, modern style, vitage style and are made of materials: metal , brass, glass, and resin etc.
Strong R&D team allow us providing new designs frequently and we can always satisfy our customer’s OEM and ODM requirements. Our principle is always to provide all the customers best quality, on-time delivery and reasonable prices.
Concise Strings Modern Pendant Light, Black Diamond Chandelier Ceiling Fixture
Classic Antique Candle Chandelier, Bronze Pendant Light Fixture
Antique Pure Black Canclestick 6-Holder Chandelier, Iron Wood Stylish Pendant
Vintage Marble Chess Base Floor Lamp with Multiple Shade Colors
Modern Square Frame Iron Pendant, Rectangular Chandelier Ceiling Light Fixture
Modern Iron Pendant, Vintage-Brass Bird Cage Chandelier, Ceiling Light Fixture
Iron String Composed Modern Pendant, 4-Holder Diamond Shape Ceiling Light Fixture
Creative Modern Streetlamp Shape Pendant Golden Ceiling Fixture
Antique Ivory White Candlestick 8-Holder Traditional Chandelier, Iron Wood Stylish Pendant
Modern Black Shade Pendant, Candlestick Chandelier Ceiling Light Fixture
We are shipping around 70% to the US and the other 30% to the rest of the world. Our production capacity is 120 containers per month and we can produce more while we improve gradually.
Email us for New Catalogue & Price List
, Lighting Factory
, Wall lamp
, Floor Lamp
, Table Lamp
, Pendant Light
Copyright © PQS Lighting Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap| Powered by: